Sponsor the Festival for the Eno in 2018
Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to showcase your products, promote your services, connect to a loyal customer base or new audience, build employee engagement in the community, and demonstrate your commitment to the environment. The Festival for the Eno is a unique opportunity to reach over 35,000 Durham, Orange, and Wake County residents with your marketing message.
Cause Marketing Makes Sense: Did you know?
- 75% of surveyed consumers would try a new brand if their purchase supported a cause they believed in.
- 92% would buy a product with a social and/or environmental benefit if given the opportunity, and more than two-thirds (67%) have done so in the past 12 months.
- 93% report they will be more loyal to the company and continue buying products or services.
As a sponsor, you will:
champion conservation and get your brand in front of a choice demographic.
co-brand your business with a nationally-accredited land trust and the area’s oldest most respected environmental organization
promote good stewardship of our natural resources
- improve the lives of your customers and employees by helping raise money to protect our drinking water and provide parks for recreation
OUR FESTIVAL AUDIENCE
- 32%-Durham County residents
- 22%-Wake County residents
- 28%-Orange County residents
- 18%-Triangle perimeter or beyond
- 67% of attendees are 26 – 55 years old
- 90% have a Bachelors Degree or higher
- 78% of households have an income of $50K or more
- 32% attended with one or more children
- 63% are return visitors
For more information contact
Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-620-9099, x201 and reserve your spot today!