Sponsor the Festival for the Eno in 2018
Sponsorship provides a unique opportunity to showcase your products, promote your services, connect to a loyal customer base or new audience, build employee engagement in the community, and demonstrate your commitment to the environment. The Festival for the Eno is a unique opportunity to reach over 35,000 Durham, Orange, and Wake County residents with your marketing message.
Cause Marketing Makes Sense: Did you know?
- 75% of surveyed consumers would try a new brand if their purchase supported a cause they believed in.
- 92% would buy a product with a social and/or environmental benefit if given the opportunity, and more than two-thirds (67%) have done so in the past 12 months.
- 93% report they will be more loyal to the company and continue buying products or services.
As a sponsor, you will:
champion conservation and get your brand in front of a choice demographic.
co-brand your business with a nationally-accredited land trust and the area’s oldest most respected environmental organization
promote good stewardship of our natural resources
- improve the lives of your customers and employees by helping raise money to protect our drinking water and provide parks for recreation
To view available sponsorship opportunities, download our 2018 Sponsorship Brochure
OUR FESTIVAL AUDIENCE
- 32%-Durham County residents
- 22%-Wake County residents
- 28%-Orange County residents
- 18%-Triangle perimeter or beyond
- 67% of attendees are 26 – 55 years old
- 90% have a Bachelors Degree or higher
- 78% of households have an income of $50K or more
- 32% attended with one or more children
- 63% are return visitors
Previous sponsors have included BB&T, C.T. Wilson Construction Company, Duke Energy, the Independent Weekly, PSNC Energy, Topsail Technologies, The Bicycle Chain, and Whole Foods Market. It’s time you added your name to the list!
For more information contact: Carrie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 919-620-9099, x201 and reserve your spot today!