Food at the Festival for the Eno
There’s a wide variety of food vendors located at the Festival, so you’ll always be able to find something to satisfy your dietary needs and desires.
- Boricua Soul - “Puerto Rican Inspired Soul Food to feed the Soul”
- Boro Beverage - Kombuchka, Shrubs, and Craft Syrups
- Brooklyn Boys Pizza - Pizza
- Captain Ponchos Food Truck - Quesadillas, Burritos, Tacos, Sopes, Chilaqiles and Fajitas
- Cheese Curd Shack - Wisconsin Deep Fried Cheese Curds: Premium White Cheddar, Jalapeno, Crabcakse
- Crepes Veronique - Sweet and Savory Crépes
- D&J Concessions - Turkey Legs, Roast Corn, Cheesecake on a Stick, Key Lime Pie on a Stick, Blooming Onion, Fried Veggies, Fried Candybar
- D&J Concessions - Soft Serve Ice Cream
- D&J Concessions - Smoothies
- Foxy Concessions - Cotton Candy, Candy Apples, Shaved Ice, Sno-cones, Frozen Chocolate Bananas, Chocolate Covered Apples, Nachos
- Fetzko Coffees - Hot & iced coffee, espresso-based drinks, frozen lattes, iced herbal tea, chai tea, bubble tea, biscotti
- Jamaica Jamaica - Yellow Fried Plantains, Stir Fried Cabbage, Jerk Chicken, Veggie & Beef Patties, Rice, Black Beans, Coco Bread
- L&B Enterprises - Polish & Italian Sausage, Hamburger, Steak & Cheese, Ribbon Fries
- Locopops - diary and juice based Locopops!!!
- Oak City Fish and Chips - Fried Fish, Shrimp, Calamari, Hushpuppies, Scallops, Oysters, and Fries
- Palace International - Authentic African Cuisine
- Smitty's Homemade Ice Cream - Super-premium Homemade Ice Cream and chocolate chip cookie sandwiches
- Vimila's Curryblossom Café - Chicken Tikki Masala, Chickpea Curry, Steamed Idli with Sambar, Vegan “Meatball” sliders, Deep-Fried Eggplant Sticks, Mango Pudding
Our international food court features everything from festival favorites like corn dogs, fries and burgers; to curries, kava, fresh smoothies and home-made ice cream.
North Coast Brewing Company Beer Garden
Whole Foods Watermelon & Cider booth
In the Meadow featuring 365 Organic Apple Cider and Ice cold Watermelon Slices.
Eno River Drink Booths
Throughout the park featuring sodas, teas, juices and Mati Energy Drinks
Want to be a food vendor at the Festival for the Eno?
***Open to N.C. residents only***
We do not allow duplication of menu items and grant the right of first refusal to the previous year's participant.